Book Design and Self-Publishing
If you have written a novel, biography, business book, or self-help book and are searching for Book Design and Self-Publishing Assistance, our book design team has more than 45 years of combined experience in the industry. We have assisted well over 400 authors with the design of their book covers and the interior layout of their books. We have placed their finished print books with the top printing houses in the country and distributed their e-books to all the major online platforms, including Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Google Books, and all smartphone applications.
At Graham Publishing Group, we understand the importance of Book Design and Self-Publishing Assistance. Our team of book designers, cover designers, and editors:
- Create a book cover that grabs the attention of potential readers and reflects every word you have written and the hard work you have put into you book.
- Provide interior layout that guarantees a professionally published book that mirrors any book published by a mainstream publisher.
- Make certain you are working with someone who feels as strongly about the look and feel of your book as you do.
Book Design and Self-Publishing Assistance begins with a great book designer. You are trusting your work to this person, and you deserve professionalism at its highest level. You want the kind of attention to detail that you put into the writing of your book. The book should be error-free, and this begins with a dedicated copy editor and proofreader. At Graham Publishing Group, our team of copy editors and proofreaders have a combined 53 years in the business.
At Graham Publishing Group, we treat your book like it is the most important book in the world. In your search for Book Design and Self-Publishing Assistance we believe in:
- Honoring your book cover ideas while incorporating the creative vision that your book evokes. In all cases, you have the final say on your cover.
- Beginning the book marketing process for your book well in advance of the finished product. This includes the many things we can assist you with, but also advice on the many things you can do as the author.
- Building a marketing platform for your book before it is released and giving you as many tools as possible to gain exposure for your book.
The process of Book Design and Self-Publishing Assistance begins with a positive, interactive relationship with your publishing partner, and Graham Publishing Group believes in a partnership that puts you and your book first.
If you’d like more information on our many services, we’d be happy to help you at Graham Publishing Group. Visit us online at www.grahampublishinggroup.com, give us a call at 720-366-6401, or drop us an email.