If you are looking for assistance self-publishing a book, we have more than 40 years of combined experience and have worked on hundreds of books.
Graham Publishing Group has been helping authors self-publish in numerous genres for over 10 years. Whether you have written a fantasy novel, biography, suspense thriller, romance, or self-help book, we can guide you through the process. We want to help put you in the best possible position to be successful.
Self-Publishing a Book starts with several essential elements. We specialize in each aspect of the self-publishing process, including copy editing, cover design, print book design, and ebook formatting and marketing.
- Print Interior Layout: Professional design of your print book for presentation on all major platforms. Including Amazon KDP, Barnes and Noble, Lulu, and IngramSpark.
- Book Cover Design: Creative designs that highlight your book and are commercially viable.
- E-Book Formatting: For presentation on Amazon (Kindle), Barnes and Noble (Nook), Smash Word, Draft2Digital, Apple iBooks.
- Copy Editing: This is the process of making the manuscript as clean as possible with regard to spelling, grammar, and word usage and is the last step before sending the manuscript to our book designer.
- Uploading / Publishing: We will help upload your book to all the major online platforms and make it available for buyers everywhere.
- Book Marketing and Promotion: Complete book marketing designed to get your book the most exposure possible.
You have worked hard on your book. Let us help navigate these essential next steps in the self-publishing process. Our goal is to help create the highest quality book reflecting the time and commitment you put into your novel. If you are looking for someone to help with self-publishing a book, give us a call. At Graham Publishing Group, we offer award-winning book design, comprehensive support, and second to none marketing.
If you’d like more information on our many services, we’d be happy to help you at Graham Publishing Group. Visit us online at www.grahampublishinggroup.com, give us a call at 720-366-6401, or drop us an email.